BUY THIS ISSUE IN PRINT OR DOWNLOAD —
April - June 2016, issue 53 (PRINT)
- What's it like to run medium size stables competing against the "big boys"?
- Using different training surfaces for different work Mr Sweden
- Bjorn Zachrisson in profile 'Knowing your Timothy from your Alfalfa' - which hay to use and when PEMF (use of electromagnets to heal)
- Joint injections: which medication gives the best results?
- Metabiome and gut health
- Spreading the prize money pot - what’s the right system across Europe?
- EMHF - Mark Johnston addresses trainers in Bratislava
- TRM Trainer of the Quarter - Nicky Henderson
- Course 2 Course - news from around the racecourses of Europe
- Product Focus - new products for trainers